Saturday, 2024-04-20, 5:43 PM
Welcome Guest

Forum-HackTheWorld

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Test category » Test forum » About telnet (I have heard from someone that telnet is blocked)
About telnet
ethicalDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 4:05 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I heard from someone that telnet is blocked in vista and windows 7 but someone told me taht we can unblock this can some one help me

mrlmohanDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 7:02 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
i think we can access telnet through windows xp..but i don't how.any one help me please... sad

ethicalDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 10:49 PM | Message # 3
Private
Today i got this tutorial on internet about telnet but it works only in xp
How to send anonymous emails from telnet cool tongue

1) Open up MS-DOS/Command Prompt, by going to Run and typing cmd.

2) You should see a black window box. type in "nslookup".

3) At the very end of the message, there will be a ">". Type in "set type=mx"

4) Now another ">" will come up. Type in the name of the mail domain
of your victim. (hotmail.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc.)

5) you should come up with a list of nameservers, MX servers, and
internet addresses. What we are interested in are the MX preferences.
Take note of the one with the highest MX preference. Now, type "exit".

6)Once you quit, type in this format: telnet [mail server] 25, where
telnet is the command, the mail server is the one with the highest MX
preference, and 25 is the port number.

Ex) telnet gsmtp183.google.com 25, where gsmtp183.google.com is a mail server for gmail.com.

7) If all is well, you should get a 220, meaning a greeting on a
connection. To make sure you are connected, type in "ehlo" or "helo".
If you get a 250 on either one, you're set.

8) now, type in "mail from:" and the email you will send "from".

Ex) mail from:

9) You should get a 250. Type in rcpt to: and the victim's email.

Ex) rcpt to:

10) Once you get a 250, you should now start the data. Type in data, and press enter. You should get a 354

11) First off, you have to start with the headers. Type "To: [Victim's
email nickname] [victims email]", without quotes. Press enter. Type
"From: [your fake name] [your spoofed email address]", without the
quotes. Press enter. Type in "Reply- To: [your spoofed email address]"
without quotes. This is the most basic type.

12) To start writing your message, press enter twice to skip a line.
Type whatever message you want, and BECAREFUL NOT TO SCREW UP. Your
message will screw up if you backspace.

13) To show that your message has ended, press enter, type "." (without
quotes) and press enter again. You should get a 250. Close your
connection by typing "quit" without quotes, and pressing enter. biggrin cry surprised wink wacko tongue smile sad surprised happy cool

pwngpt17Date: Thursday, 2010-09-02, 7:51 AM | Message # 4
Private
i found the answer i searched internet and got it can help u well i am not saying use it use at your own risk
HackTheWorld Many Internet users these days are signing up at sites like Dreamhost, HostGator, and similar companies for Web hosting accounts for their blogs. These Web hosts usually provide access to user accounts in two ways: through a graphical user interface (or Control Panel), and through a Unix command-line shell account. It used to be that you could use the Telnet application on Windows to log in to a Unix shell on a web host. But if you press WIN+R and typing in telnet to the Run command box on Windows 7, you may be in for a shock: Windows no longer includes a Telnet client by default. To enable it, you have to open the Programs and Features control panel, click Turn Windows features on and off, and check Telnet client. After selecting this option and pressing OK, you can bring up the Windows Telnet client. Not very impressive, huh? The Telnet client is old, and unimproved for Windows 7. What’s more, many Web hosting companies don’t even support it! Sites such as HostGator insist that you use SSH (Secure SHell) access instead, which is much safer than Telnet. Never to fear: others have picked up Microsoft’s slack. PuTTY is a great substitute for the Windows Telnet client. It not only supports both Telnet and SSH, it comes with a better interface to boot. PuTTY can be downloaded as a raw Windows Executable file (.exe). You can put the .exe anywhere on your system, but my favorite location is C:\Windows\system32. Once PuTTY is in the system directory, you can open it by clicking WIN+R and typing putty into the Run dialog. PuTTY defaults to SSH, so if your host supports a secure shell, you can type the address into the Host name box, click Open, and login to your Web hosting account. I guarantee you’ll find the PuTTY terminal window superior to the Windows Telnet interface. (A final note to hosting account owners on Windows 7: don’t use the native Windows FTP client, either! Pressing WIN+R and typing ftp will get you access to the command line FTP interface on Windows, but you’ll be much happier if you download the free, GUI-based Filezilla.) wink wacko surprised happy angry cry sad tongue biggrin cool

pwngpt17Date: Thursday, 2010-09-02, 7:53 AM | Message # 5
Private
another telnet tricks you are going to get soon pls tell your friends about this forum.

sonaDate: Thursday, 2010-09-02, 10:53 AM | Message # 6
Private
cool i have somting to tell u
What Is Telnet?
Telnet is a protocol that is most commonly used to log into a remote computer. It also is the single most powerful hacking tool on the planet. With just a telnet client program, you can:
send email
download source code from web sites
send unexpected input to webservers that can give you amazing and sometimes illegal results
give arbitrary input to many other services on Internet host computers
probe the services offered by servers, routers and even people's home computers. biggrin cry

ethicalDate: Thursday, 2010-09-02, 10:58 AM | Message # 7
Private
biggrin i am really getting a lot of information tnx sona tnx pawan keep it up bro tongue

mrlmohanDate: Thursday, 2010-09-02, 7:54 PM | Message # 8
Private
nice information.... wacko tongue cool biggrin Keep it up...Thanks to sona and ethical.....

anyone know how to get access to a remote computer by telnet? i have tried it many times but i failed...

Added (2010-09-02, 7:54 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hack Bsnl Broadband Adsl Router through Cmd

it works only for computers which have BSNL ADSL Router.

1.open command prompt by typing cmd in Run and click Ok.
2.You should see a black box.type there "telnet<space>Ip address of the computer" without quotes and press enter
3.it will ask for login username and password now.
4.bsnl provides a default user name and password for it's every user.it is important thing to change it or it will be hacked like this...
5.For most of the routers the default user name-password will be admin-admin or admin-password.
6.Type one of the username password pair and login.
7.Now you will be able to see a "Main Menu" consisting of LAN ,WAN, DNS Server, passwords etc..
8.To open any of the sub menu,type the appropriate number of the sub menu and press enter key.
9.it is sure that you can access the Ethernet ADSL Router of anyone by using any of the above mentioned password pair if the owner of it forgot to change the default username-password.

By this unauthorized access you can change the username-password what ever you want.You can change the router settings,you can copy router details,you can unblock WiFi signal if it is a WiFi transmitter Modem. etc etc... cool

Don't use it for illegal purpose...... angry

sneha-hackerDate: Thursday, 2010-09-02, 10:33 PM | Message # 9
Private
Telnet - A Tutorial to Telnet and Hacking a post by sneha (the Hacker) cool tongue sad cry dry angry biggrin

Now you may be looking at this going, "What the hell is Telnet?". If you are, don't worry, I'll explain everything. First of all, Telnet is software that allows you to connect to another Telnet Host.In windows systems Telnet is usually called Telnet32.exe or Telnet.exe. In newer versions of windows it is Telnet32.exe.
*** Note to Windows XP users: Don't go and get the old version of Telnet, because you have a DOS-Based one. I'll give commands along this guide so you can enjoy it too. You have to either run "Telnet" or "cmd" and then "Telnet".

Telnet is not illegal and is used by thousands of remote computers to interchange data, share connections, and do many other things that would be impossible without it.The default port for Telnet is port 23. When I say for instance, 'Connect to the sys' I am referring to connecting on the system's default port for Telnet. Sometimes you can't determine a port so you will have to port scan a sys to find the Telnet Ports.
Port 25 is the 'Sendmail Protocol' port. We will be dealing with this port as well.

Telnet Security
Because there are so many problems with Telnet today involving cyber crime and hacking, SysAdmins often restrict anonymous use of their sys's Telnet Proxies. This is cheap and can be bypassed easily.Most SysAdmins are amatures at what they do and make me laugh.They restrict the Telnet proxies on port 23 and think that we can't telnet to other ports such as 81 and 25 because we can't use the Telnet Proxy. Well they are wrong. We can easily do it and we will. Let me point out a system that has this and was not effective. I will star out the IP for privacy.

Welcome to Microsoft Telnet. Telnet32.exe.
o
<to> 202.232.**.**
connecting to 202.232.**.** 23 (The port number)
Connected.
Connection to host lost (unauthorized use of Telnet Proxy(ies).
o
<to> 202.232.**.** 25
Connecting to 202.232.**.** 25 (Watch this..)
Welcome to ********.net Sendmail Program. Welcome to all staff.
vrfy bin
..550 <bin@********.net>
vrfy sys
..550 <sys@********.net>
vrfy root
..550 <root********.net>
vrfy admin
..550 <admin@********.net>
vrfy games
..550 <games@********.net>
vrfy uucp
..550 <uucp@********.net>
q
..550 <command not recognized>
c
Connection to host lost on command.

Ok people is there a problem there? How many addys did I get? Am I supposed to have those? Do I care? No. I am just demonstrating how sh1tty Unix-System security is and how easy it is to use the Telnet Proxy to your advantage. Here, I wil list some commands for all of you running under DOS.

C - Close the Current Connection
D - Display the sys's operating paremeters
O - Connect to a host name (on default port 23) [port]
q - Quit (Exit Telnet).
Set- Set Options
Send - Send data/strings to server

Added (2010-09-02, 10:29 PM)
and murli pls dont spoil forum thread and dont break rules you shoul post new topic in new thread cry dry angry

Added (2010-09-02, 10:33 PM)
pls delete this post and start a new thread with a question and its answer learn how to post in forums

mrlmohanDate: Friday, 2010-09-03, 5:40 AM | Message # 10
Private
Wht's the problem??

Forum » Test category » Test forum » About telnet (I have heard from someone that telnet is blocked)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: